You are worried about the diet during traveling. how to manage weight when we are traveling. don’t worry too much . in this artical i am going to solve your query about traveling diet. in India there is very much varieties of food available and our South indian and Gujrati Breakfast such a delicious and low calorie food but we are giving you the every option of food available in every region of india. you can choose according to the region where you are traveling and availablity of food.
Table of Contents
WHAT TO CARRY FROM HOME
You can carry some easy healthy food stuf like-
- Wallnuts Carnel
- Dry Apricot
- Roasted Chickpea
- Green Tea Bags
So you can carry these things with you when you are traveling and you can use these dryfruits and snacks in breakfast or in evening tea time
- Start your morning with -3 glass of Water.if there is hot water available then its good if not then you can drink normal water also .
- After freshup you can drink green tea to boost your metabolism during the traveling .
- Take 4-5 almonds , 2-3 cashewnuts, 1-2 figs , 7-10 raisins .
- After 30-40 minuts of having nuts you can take your breakfast.
You can manage your breakfast easily if you know about healthy eating littel bit.you can take these foods in your breakfast without put extra calories.but take only 1 thing ,do not take 2-3 things together
- Bananas you can take in breakfast according to your need ,it is available mostely everywhere.
- Apple (1-2 apples you can take )
- Fresh juice like Mosambi / Orange /Pineapple Carrot etc.
- Milk Shake (you can take fresh fruit milk shake in your breakfast like chiku shake,banana shake, mango shake .
- Poha (1-2 bowl according to your need )
- Idli with sambhar and chutney ((its a south indian delicious food available throughout india .and its very less in calorie and high in 2-3 idli with 1-2 bowl of sambhar and chutney )
- Dosa with sambhar and chutney (its a south indian delicious food available throughout india .and its very less in calorie and high in nutrition.you can take 1-2 dosa with 1-2 bowl of sambhar and chutney )
- Khaman ( its a gujrati delicious breakfast with less oil .you can take 1-2 plate)
- Khandvi ( its a gujrati delicious breakfast with less oil .you can take1-2 plate )
- Dhokla (its a gujrati delicious breakfast with less oil .you can take1-2 plate )
- Misal Pav (its a maharashtrian tasty dish ,you can take misal more and pav only 1-2 because it is made by maida and take some salad also with it to reduce the side effect of maida and oil reside in Dish).
- Thalipith ( Nutritious maharashtrian dish you can take 1-2 )
- Pithore ( healthy rajasthani breakfast you can take 1 plate of it .
- Your mid meal depend on that what you were eat in your breakfast.
- if your breakfast were light like fruits and juices then take littel heavy food stuf in mid meal like the food items listed in breakfast list.
- if your breakfast was heavy then take fruits and juices in mid meal
- gap of between breakfast and mid meal also depend on the food you eat in breakfast. if your breakfast was light like fruits and juices then take your mid meal within 1-1:30 hours gap .if your breakfast was heavy then take your mid meal in 2-3 hours gap .
- you can take coconut water /lassi/ 1 bowl of curd / 1 plate salad of cucumber and tomato if you are not taking heavy mid meal.
The gap between mid meal and luch is depend on what you take in midmeal .if your mid meal were light then take 1-1:30 hour gap ,and if your mid meal were heavy then you can take 3 hour gap . In lunch you can take:-
- Roti sabji (2-3 wheat roti with sabji with salad and buttermilk)
- Dal Rice ( with salad and buttermilk)
- Rajma rice (with salad and buttermilk)
- Dosa with sambhar and chutney .
- Kadhi Rice
- Khichdi (with curd and salad)
- Pulao ( with salad and curd/buttermilk).
- Roasted chana 1 fistfull
- Dry apricots with 7-8 cashewnuts.
- Peanuts 1 fistfull
- Any Fuits or fresh fruit juices.
Your Diner should be light Like :-