This Vegetable Wrap, stuffing tortillas or chapatis with a variety of veggies, including lettuce, cucumber, carrot, onion, and capsicum. You’re ready to go when you add your preferred vegetables, combine everything with a cheesy dressing, and pack it inside a flatbread. You can use cream cheese or hanging curd to make the cheese dressing.
- 4 Tortillas / Roti
- 1 cucumber, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Red Yellow and green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 Onions, thinly sliced
- Iceberg lettuce, as required
- 3 tbsp paneer, grated or crumbled
- 4 tbsp homemade dip
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Hung Yogurt
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder/ jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala powder
- Salad dressing
Make the dressing first before starting to make the Cheese Salad Wrap recipe.
Add crushed pepper, cumin powder, chat masala, minced garlic, and salt to taste the hanging curd. Stir it well.
- In a big mixing vessel take shredded cucumbers, shredded carrots, shredded cabbage, sliced capsicum, and sliced onions.
- To the shredded veggies add the dressing. Mix well and taste test. The filling for the cheesy salad wrap is ready.
- On a griddle slightly warm the tortillas/roti without applying oil.
- The next step is to make the wraps. Place a tortilla on a clean dry surface and spread tomato sauce or chilly sauce on it .
- Place a few lettuces on the center of the flatbread
- Now add 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cheesy salad mixture in the central part. Finish it off with some grated cheese. And roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps. Serve the veggies Cheesy salad wrap immediately.
- Serve Cheese Salad Wrap and enjoy your delicious healthy veggie wrap