Veg Masala Soya Chunks is tasty and healthy recipe for all age group .
● 1 cup soya chunks
● 1 bay leaf/tej patta
● Olive oil 2 tsp
● Roughly chopped slice one onion
● Long strip chopped one capsicum(removed seeds)
● Chopped slice one tomato
● Green chili as per taste
● Garlic 7-8 clove
● Ginger ¼ inch
● Chopped coriander leaves 4 tsp
● Chat masala/cumin powder ½ tsp
● Coriander powder ½ tsp
● Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
● Crushed black pepper ¼ tsp
● Sindhav salt as per taste
● Boil 3 cups of water on high flame.
● Add ½ tsp salt and turn of the flame add 1 cup soya chunks.
● keep it for 5 minuts .
● transfer boiled soya chunks in a bowl and wash with cold water 2-3 times.
● Add green chili, garlic & ginger into the mixie jar and grind it well.
● Squeeze two fistful / 2 soya chunks.Grind it well with green chili, garlic, and ginger.Squeeze all remaining soya chunks and keep aside .
● Heat the pan and add two tsp olive oil ,bay leaf and onion, saute it for 1minutes on medium flame till it changes color slightly.
● Now add squeezed soya chunks and slow down the flame .
● Add ½ tsp coriander powder,¼ tsp turmeric powder,½ tsp chaat masala and ground chili, garlic, ginger, and soya chunks.
● Mix it all on low flame well.
● Cover the pan for 2-3 minutes and cook it On low flame.
● After 3 minutes, remove the lid.
● Transfer it in the plate.
● Garnish with remaining coriander leaves.
● Enjoy tasty veg masala soya chunks
You can eat this recipe as a salad or with chapati as a lunch or in diner .
● Calories – 173
● Fiber – 6 grams
● Carbohydrates – 9.9 grams
● Protein – 16.6 grams
● Fat – 9 grams
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SOYA CHUNKS:-
CONTROLLING YOUR WEIGHT
Soya Chunks are so beneficial , it’s helps in weight loss , high in protein, and other nutrients. One of the main benefits it’s controls insulin levels, which helps to prevent obesity. Furthermore, a high protein diet promotes the growth of linear muscles.
AID IN THE CIRCULATION OF BLOOD
Iron and copper are two important minerals for the development of red blood cells (RBCs). All of these minerals are found in soybeans. Your body’s metabolic activity is increased as a result of the rise in red blood cells.
GOOD FOR DIABETICS
Consumption of soya chunks has been shown in some studies to help treat and prevent diabetes. It is true that it enhances insulin receptors in the body, which aids in the prevention of diabetes.
Soybeans are an excellent source of anti-diabetic nutrients.
GOOD FOR THE BONES.
1.Fresh bone formation
2.Strengthens the bones
3.Increase the rate of bone healing
4.Doctors recommend that you include soybeans in your daily diet.
soya chunks can help to prevent the some cancers. Promotes a healthy weight and its maintenance. Soya chunks are well-known for having properties that aid in weight loss. Soybeans are rich in protein wich is helpful in growth of leaner muscle.
RELIEVE SLEEP DISORDER/INSOMNIA
Many studies have shown that eating a sufficient amount of Soya chunks can help to prevent insomnia. It contains a fair amount of magnesium, which has been linked to restfulness and better sleep quality.
Soya chunks are high in vitamin B complex and folic acid, both are important during pregnancy. Folic acid helps to avoid neural tube defects in children, resulting in a stable delivery of baby.
Soya Chunks are also high in soluble fibers, which help to enhance gut health. Fibers help to bulk up the stools and facilitate smooth passage through the intestines and out of the body. Constipation is a very serious problem that can lead to colorectal cancer. Soya chunks also contain oligosaccharides, a carbohydrate that promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.