Strawberry Smoothie is a refreshing smoothie that can be your on-the-go breakfast for busy days. It is healthy, filling, and, most importantly, yummy.
You can get yourself a cafe-worthy strawberry smoothie with just five essential ingredients at home. It also has many health benefits.
PREPARATION TIME:- 10 MINUTES
SERVE:- 2 SERVING
1 cup chopped fresh or frozen ripe strawberries (approx 8-10 strawberries)
¼ Cup low skimmed milk
One ¼ tbsp soaked chia seeds.
Four crushed ice cubes
- Wash strawberries, remove stems and put them in a blender jar.
- Add yoghurt, skimmed milk and 1 tbsp pure honey.
- Blend until smooth puree; after that, pour the prepared smoothie in a glass and garnished it with sliced strawberries.
Strawberries are a good source of Vitamin C,
Manganese and Potassium and contain small
Amounts of several other vitamins and mineral.
- Boost immunity: – About a cup of strawberries a day gives us our daily requirement of Vitamin C, which in return boosts our immunity, and works as a brilliant antioxidant.
- Helps in skin improvement:-
In our body, that contributes to the skin’s elastic
- Rich in fibre:-
Strawberries can give you that. It regulates digestion and can also help control type 2 diabetes since fibre helps the blood absorb sugar.