Spinach pasta is a yummy recipe with many health benefits of spinach. you can use this recipe in your lunch or in your diner .weight loss spinach pasta is a very easy recipe that you can make within 15 minutes when you don’t have time.
- Whole wheat spaghetti Pasta
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, (as per taste)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 minced garlic
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- 30 gm grated paneer.
SPINACH PASTA RECIPE:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil on a large nonstick skillet over low heat.
- Add garlic and onion, cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute, then add spinach and cover until tender 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once spinach is wilted, add cooked spaghetti, grated cheese
- CALORIES -151
- CHOLESTROL – 4.0 mg
- SODIUM -129.0 mg
- CARBOHYDATE -17.0 g
- SUGAR – 0.4 g
- PROTEIN -7.4 g
- SPINACH BENEFITS
Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K as well as being a source of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. These nutrients are important for maintaining bone health.
- HELPS IN DIABETES MANAGEMENT
Alpha- lipoic acid, founds in spinach, is an antioxidant that can increase insulin levels.
- IMPROVES SKIN AND HAIR
Vitamin A, which is abundant in spinach, moderates the production of oil by your skins and hair follicles.
Another vitamin that is found in spinach, and promotes healthy skin and hair, is Vitamin C.
Spinach also contains irons, adequate consumption of which may prevent hair loss.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY DIGESTION
Spinach is rich in fiber and water, both of which prevents constipation, and add to healthy digestion.