HOW TO BOOST IMMUNITY
HOW TO BOOST IMMUNITY: –
The immune system is a large network of organs, white cells, proteins (antibodies), and chemicals. This system works together to protect you from foreign invaders.
FOODS TO INTAKE TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.
- CITRUS FRUITS
Vitamin C is thought to increase the production of white blood cells, which are key to fighting infections.
Citrus fruits include: –
Yogurt is also a great source of Vitamin D. Vitamin D helps regulate the immune system and is thought to boost our body’s natural defenses against disease. It’s rich in important nutrients. Yogurt contains nearly every nutrient that your body needs.
Turmeric has been shown to boost the immune system. Turmeric reduces inflammation in the body.
- Turmeric gradually increases Antioxidants in your body.
- Turmeric can prevent and treat Alzheimer’s disease.
- Turmeric can treat Gastrointestinal Conditions.
- Turmeric can help decrease exercise- including muscle damage.
Papaya is another fruit loaded with Vitamin C. Papayas also have a digestive enzyme called papain that has anti-inflammatory effects.
Papaya has a decent amount of Potassium, magnesium, and folate, all of which are beneficial to your overall health.
Papaya contains high levels of antioxidants vitamin A, vitamin C, and Vitamin E. The antioxidant prevents the oxidation of cholesterol.
- GREEN TEA
Green tea is also a good source of the amino acid L-theanine. L-theanine may aid in the production of germ-fighting compounds in your T cells.
- Green tea contains healthy bioactive compounds.
- Improve brain function.
- Increase fat burning.
- Antioxidants lower the risk of some cancers.
- Reduce bad breath.
- Reduce your risk of several diseases, including diabetes, and heart disease.
More ways to boost your Immunity
- Maintain a healthy weight. Try to avoid intaking excessive amounts of fat.
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise regularly. Regular physical activity helps you feel better and reduces anxiety.
- Avoid too much Alcohol.
- Get enough amount of sleep.
- Make sure to stay hydrated enough. Water helps in kidney function, and regulates your body temperature.