This coconut milk smoothie is so smooth, thick and creamy, with low carbs. Made with just 3 ingredients it’s perfect for breakfast or snack! 2 grams net carbs per serving.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A SMOOTHIE WITH COCONUT MILK?
- Coconut milk- Unsweetened coconut milk from a can.
- Sweetener of choice- Either a granulated sweetener [ like monk fruit] or a liquid one, like maple syrup.
- Coconut chunks- This gives the smoothie delicious coconut flavour and added thickness.
- Ice- to thicken the smoothie
- In a high-speed blender, add your coconut milk and sweetener, and coconut chunks until smooth. Next, add the ice and blend until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Now, pour it into a glass and enjoy!
AMOUNT PER SERVING